From Fab Lab Wiki - by NMÍ Kvikan
Revision as of 16:00, 7 July 2010 by Trox
- Come up with a mission statement for this site/tool
- Come up with an ideal set of capabilities that our tool should offer—the underlying requirement for the system
- Come up with a brief business/money generation scheme associate with the tool, that is, how do we make money? What is the Revenue aspect of the plan?
- need to be logged in to edit, contact Frosti if in doubt
- add your contribution below
- e.g. copy/paste the lines between the comment tags below and fill in with your contribution
- magically, this thing will add your login name and a timestamp to your contribution (where it says trox (and stuff) now, or --~~~~ if you're in editing mode
- ... so you can totally focus on the content ...
- formatting help etc. is at http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Formatting
--trox [at] fabfolk [.] com 15:55, 7 July 2010 (UTC)
- Mission statement:
- Capabilities of tool:
- Business generation: