FabLab Enschede administrator, Chairman of hackerspace TkkrLab
Why my cv have to be 50 words long, i am a man of litle words and don't have much to mention.
My alias Zeno4Ever, my real name is Dave Borghuis.
From young age i was always interested in computers, starting with the Commodore 64 and later the Amiga. I also started the first Amiga computerclub in Oldenzaal (ACCO from 1989 till 1991).
I always like to visit events that had to do with computers, i have been to many HCC conventions, Amiga conventions in Köln (Germany) and the HIP,HAL,HAR eth0 summer camps.
After my visit of the eth0 summer 2010 I get to know makerspaces and fablab truck and thought why is this not in Twente. So I decided to create a makerspace and you see the results of this here.
Right now I am the Chairman in TkkrLab Foundation and organize most things.
If you want to contact me at e-Mail: dave
- Las Vegas fruit machine : Controlled with OSC / C
- Parametric Tube Socket OpenSCAD script to create a tube socket
- TkkrLab irc botje in Python
- My personal blog
- My Flickr page
- My Github page
- My Twitter account
- Thiniverse with OpenScad/3D objects
- OHM2013 part of orga team (Content and Avid)
- Maker Fair Groningen 2012
- CCC 2011 with DrBytes, Onedutch and Retrace in Finowfurt (Near Berlin) ,Germaney
- Eth0 2010 Summer & winter edition. 
- almost to HAR2009 (had tickets but went to Hollywood for Maya training)
- WTH2005, initiator Retro Village
- HAL2001 voluntair of video team.
- HIP1997 just for one day visit.
Please tell us little bit about yourself (minimum 15 words).