From Fab Lab Wiki - by NMÍ Kvikan
- Engineer's Notebook, by Forrest M. Mims - ISBN: 1878707035, readable on google books.
- The Art of Electronics, by Paul Horowitz and Winfield Hill - ISBN: 0521370957, readable on google books.
- Physical Computing
- Physical computing: sensing and controlling the physical world with computers, by Dan O'Sullivan,Tom Igoe ISBN: 159200346X, readable on google books
- Making Things Talk, by Tom Igoe - ISBN: 9780596510510, readable on google books.
- Programming and Customizing the AVR Microcontroller, by Dhananjay V. Gadre - Review on google books
- Electric Motors and their Controls: an Introduction, by Tak Kenjo - Review on google books.
- Handbook of Modern Sensors: Physics, Designs and Applications, by Jacob Fraden - ISBN: 9781441964656, readable on google books
- AVR, an Introductory Course, by John Morton - ISBN: 0750656352, readable on google books.
- Embedded Microprocessor Systems: Real World Design, by Stuart R. Ball - ISBN: 0750675349
- Electric Motors and Control Techniques, by Irving M. Gottleib - Review on google books.
- Practical Electronics for Inventors, by Paul Scherz - Review on google books.